The museum's lobby, library, and classrooms are available for rental, all with the very special backdrops of contemporary art exhibitions and world-class architecture.
MAM provides an elegant and sophisticated setting for your distinctive event and gives you the unique opportunity to privately view art in all of our galleries.
MAM is wheelchair accessible and has a wheelchair for public use.
SPACES AVAILABLE FOR RENT
Goldberg Family Foundation Library.
MAM's state-of-the-art library is available for meetings, presentations, film screenings, trainings, talks and other small gatherings. The space seats 15 and has a six-foot projection screen and a range of audio-visual equipment for rent. Food and drink are allowed.
MAM's classrooms are versatile; they may be rented separately or combined for one large space. The large space is perfect for art classes and demonstrations, casual lunches, and lectures. Each classroom holds 25-50 people depending on the event and features a six-foot projection screen and a range of audio-visual equipment for rent. Food and drink are allowed.
Bertsche Reception Desk and Lobby.
MAM's lobby boasts soaring vertical space, large windows, and a stunning three-story aperture. This space is perfect for standing social receptions with music. Because it is adjacent to the classrooms, the lobby combines well with presentations or recitals that also incorporate a reception.
The lobby is included in facility rental use in conjunction with any of the galleries.
Please email Anna Buxton Membership, Volunteer & Event Manager for space availability. Cost is for up to four hours including set-up and strike. The museum galleries are open for private viewing. Anna Buxton may also be reached at406.728.0447 ext. 230 for additional information.
Rental events are available to MAM members . Cost is for four hours including set-up and strike. The event may be based out of one of the spaces available for rent. The museum galleries are open for private viewing.
Audio Visual equipment, dishes, glassware and silverware are available for additional rental fees.
1. All functions must be deemed appropriate to the facilities and must not interfere with normal working conditions. Facility rental of Goldberg Family Foundation Library and Lobby not available during operating hours.
2. All equipment (decor, pianos, meeting materials, etc.) must be removed immediately after the event concludes.
3. All decorations and signs must be freestanding.
4. Walls may not be used to support equipment and may not be used during performances.
5. MAM must approve delivery of rental equipment prior to delivery; MAM will not accept unannounced deliveries not arranged by MAM.
6. Food and drink are not allowed in any of the galleries unless the facility rental occurs in between exhibitions and a gallery is empty of art. We do allow food and drink in the classrooms, library, lobby, and on the first and second floor landings.
7. Your reservation is held upon the receipt of full payment. You must give two weeks notice for a cancellation. If you cancel inside of two weeks, 1/2 of your payment will be refunded.
8. Disallowed events include: fundraisers, weddings, events endorsing a political agenda, and events for which tickets are sold or admission is charged.
• Includes lobby, landings, library, classroom and gallery spaces where applicable
•Base Rate for events with 150 or fewer guests: $1200
•Base Rate for events with 150 or more guests: $1400
GOLDBERG LIBRARY OR GALLAGHER CLASSROOMS:
•Base Rate for 2 hours: $200
Additional charges may apply, please contact Anna Buxton, Membership, Volunteer & Events Manager for more details.
Missoula Art Museum
Attn: Facility Rental
335 N. Pattee St.
Missoula, MT 59802